Thursday, November 29, 2007

Words of Teresa

  • I see God in every man. When I wash the wound of a patient of leprosy, I feel that I am serving God. Is it not a comfortable experience ?
  • The poor give us a lot. As compared to it, We give them far less. They have to pass the day without food, yet they do not curse anybody, they do not complain . We should show Kindness or sympathy to them. we have to learn a lot from them.
  • I have adopted the poverty of our poor people ,but I am grateful while getting the Nobel prize in the name of hungry, naked, homeless ,blind, patients of leprosy and helpless people. The person who feel discarded :Who could not get love from any body :Whom the society does not care for:Who are thought to be the burden on the society and who are abused by everybody,I am greatful to get this prize in the name of such persons.

No comments: